Sunday, September 26, 2010

My life today

My life today, I decided to adopt a new attitude.  I was reading on the internet and found this poem.  It is fits me so well.  Life happens all the time good, bad, negative.  How easy we forget who we want to be.  this poem help me to remember who I really am

by Countess of Monte Cristo

I'm strong, smart and sassy,
I got attitude but i keep it classy.
I am modest and i keep it humble,
But if you hurt me you will stumble.

I'm a hopeless romantic but i keep it real,
Because some people have a heart of steel.
I can daydream all the time,
But i know there's mountains i gotta climb.

I smile when I'm hurt and i laugh out loud,
I love to stand out from the crowd.
I walk with attitude though I'm full of fear,
But strong is what i have to appear.

Because there's a mighty lot of enemies,
Who'd love to see me fall.
But i stood up after i got smacked down,
When they expected me to crawl.

Oh no, I will raise my head up high
Because being strong doesn't mean i shouldn't cry.
I know i deserve the best,
So stupid haters, why don't you give it a rest?

I know I'm strong, smart and sassy,
I got attitude and i keep it classy.
I am modest and i keep it humble,
But if you hurt me you will stumble.

* If you even dream of beating me up, you'd better wake up and apologize. - Muhammad Ali

No comments: