Sunday, October 9, 2011

Part 1 Do's and Don'ts Plastic Bag Mini Book

I just want you to know this was not my Original Idea, I found a video from Laura, from Following the Paper Trail. I have never done a video as you will see, so it has been a learning curve for me, and as you will view, I still have lots to learn. I thank everyone who has assisted me, in at least getting it posted.

I want to give a disclaimer, that all of the statements are based on my own experience with the project. It in no way is to say that Laura, from Following the Paper Trail, has made a bad project at all. I have the Highest respect for Laura, and her abilities. I do want to thank her for taking the time to share her ideas with all of us Crafters out here. If you have never seen her videos you can find her on Youtube, and I recommend that you take the time to go and visit and watch her amazing imagination at work.

Part 1 of my very first video





No comments: